How to Register on SAU Moodle
1. Visit moodle.sau.edu.ng
2. Click on create new account and follow the guidelines.
3. Use your surname-firstname as username E.g aigbedo-samuel
4. Enter a password of at least 8 characters reflecting a numeric, upper case and lower case letters E.g Asamuel@4
5. Use SAU staff/student webmail as e-mail address e.g email@example.com
6. Use staff number/Matriculation number as firstname E.g sau/as/067 or cba/csc/19/000
7. Use your dept as surname E.g. MPS
8. Click on create account.
9. Log in to your SAU webmail account and activate your registration.
Enquiries : Contact WEBTECOM
Supervisor: Prof. (Mrs.) F. M. Ogbe